Subject: RE: UK BBA
To: Nathan Mahon <nate@aftershock.blackhat.net>
From: Richard Munn <RichardM@codemasters.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/12/2001 14:30:49

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0C354.C9F8D150

> > Incidentally the "order a new browser disc" page on the
> > Sega site can be tricked if you put ",UK" in the city field,

> I've not seen this page... what's the url for it?

visit:

http://newbrowser.sega.com/enter.html

in the state box enter "British Columbia"
in the country box enter "Canada"
in the city box enter the city followed by the country (i.e. "Leamington
Spa, Great Britain")
in the zip code box, enter your post code.

It should be delivered.  (My brother got it to work, anyway)

--
Richard Munn | Programmer | HooDoo Studio
 richardm@codemasters.com | http://www.codemasters.com

the system manager.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0C354.C9F8D150

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: UK BBA</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Incidentally the &quot;order a new browser disc=
&quot; page on the </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Sega site can be tricked if you put &quot;,UK&=
quot; in the city field,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; I've not seen this page... what's the url for it?</F=

</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>visit:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2><A HREF=3D"http://newbrowser.sega.com/enter.html" TARGET=
=3D"_blank">http://newbrowser.sega.com/enter.html</A></FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>in the state box enter &quot;British Columbia&quot;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>in the country box enter &quot;Canada&quot;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>in the city box enter the city followed by the country (=
i.e. &quot;Leamington Spa, Great Britain&quot;)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>in the zip code box, enter your post code.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>It should be delivered.&nbsp; (My brother got it to work,=
 anyway)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>--</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Richard Munn | Programmer | HooDoo Studio</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;richardm@codemasters.com | <A HREF=3D"http://www.c=
odemasters.com" TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.codemasters.com</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;richard.munn@bigfoot.com | <A HREF=3D"http://vmude=
v.dcemulation.com" TARGET=3D"_blank">http://vmudev.dcemulation.com</A></FON=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp; (01926) 814132 Ext. 589 | Help me! I'm turning in=
to a grapefruit!</FONT>
</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
**********************************************************************<BR>
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and<BR>
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they<BR>
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify<BR>
the system manager.<BR>
<BR>
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by<BR>
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></CODE></BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C0C354.C9F8D150--