Subject: RE: A Few Misc. Questions (DC Keyboards) AND Add.
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: None <David@ixibbs.iximd.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/11/2001 10:49:24
I just got stuned.... Camelot (Music and Movie Store) has DC Hardware
and Software.

(And now the stuner...) They have a DC Keyboard for 12 or 19 (Can't
remeber which) Dollars (US)

(Correct me if I'm wrong) Is this cheap?

QUESTION: Everyone.... What is the cheapest that someone has found the
BBA for, the DC Console for? (Please use US Dollars)

I'm going to hunt for the BBA and see how much I can find it for

-David