Subject: RE: A Few Misc. Questions (DC Keyboards) AND Add.
To: port-dreamcast <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: None <dreamcast@ragweed.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/11/2001 10:55:33
On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Carlos Thompson wrote:
> Electronic Boutique has mice for $19, KB's are still expensive.

Has anyone confirmed whether or not the Innovation PS/2 adapter is
detected properly (and works)? I'd like to use my Logitech M-BD58 Optical
Wheelmouse PS/2 with NBSD/DC, if possible.

I paid $70 for a refurb DC and $28 for the keyboard. The BBA I ordered
from Sega.com and got it in two days.

And I don't care what editor you use. That whole discussion was a load of
crap anyway. I am currently brainstorming ideas for a "Emacs vs. Vi" rap
tune.

-john