Subject: RE: Compiling under FreeBSD and Devolping a GUI system
To: 'David Brownlee' <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Wood <andrew.wood@optus-ebiz.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/10/2001 14:32:23
Greetings all.

I have succesfully compiled a cross-compiler for my DC under linux at home.
It's not that difficult to compile a cross-compiler but it can be a bit
daunting if you've never done anything like that before.  The GCC manual
although lengthy is pretty good for working out the nitpicky details if you
ever run into any trouble doing this.  Now that I say this, there are
hundreds of howto's across the web that don't require any thinking...

(I also use a crosscompiler for my Lego RCX unit (Hitachi H8/300L) under
linux, with the help of legOS.  Long live GCC.)

416.591.9088
andrew.wood@optus-ebiz.com