Subject: Compiling under FreeBSD and Devolping a GUI system
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Steven Edwards <Steven.Edwards@knowledgesentry.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/10/2001 12:31:04

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0C1DB.A73B0E60

Hello all
I just recived my BBA the other day so I am going to try and put my
Dreamcast online.

To compile NetBSD for the dreamcast I have to run either Free or NetBSD
right? I have 2 slackware boxes now so I figured I would move my workstation
over to FreeBSD if I need to.

Also I was looking at Microwindows and saw that there was support for
FreeBSD and SH4/linux so I was wondering what you guys though the odds were
of me getting it to compile for NetBSD and run on the dreamcast using the
Frambuffer.

Any advice would help, also is there a HOWTO or somethign similar for the
Dreamcast/NetBSD port?

Thanks
Steven Edwards
Head of R&D
864-331-1514
KnowledgeSentry
http://www.knowledgesentry.net

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0C1DB.A73B0E60

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Compiling under FreeBSD and Devolping a GUI system</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello all</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>I just recived my BBA the other day so I am going to =
try and put my Dreamcast online. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>To compile NetBSD for the dreamcast I have to run =
either Free or NetBSD right? I have 2 slackware boxes now so I figured =
I would move my workstation over to FreeBSD if I need to.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Also I was looking at Microwindows and saw that there =
was support for FreeBSD and SH4/linux so I was wondering what you guys =
though the odds were of me getting it to compile for NetBSD and run on =
the dreamcast using the Frambuffer.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Any advice would help, also is there a HOWTO or =
somethign similar for the Dreamcast/NetBSD port?</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Steven Edwards</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Head of R&amp;D</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>864-331-1514</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>KnowledgeSentry</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A HREF=3D"http://www.knowledgesentry.net" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.knowledgesentry.net</A></FONT>
</P>

</BODY>