Subject: Re: Testing Binaries
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Lars Jorgensen <lars.jorgensen@pol.dk>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/03/2001 16:00:02
> At that price, why not.  Although, one of my interests in this whole
> NetBSD/Dreamcast thing (well, aside from sheer hack value) was the TV
> output.  I must say, even though I expected fuzzy, it's fuzzier that I
> expected.

Are you using RF-signaling? Try switching to composite, S-Video or component
(the dreamcast can handle all of them natively, it's up to your television
inputs). The more separation of signal, the better quality picture.
Component is the best while RF is the worst. On my TV, using a scart lead
(european equivalent to component), the text display is very sharp.

</delurk>

Lars