Subject: Re: Using Video/sound RAM
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Gonnerman <greg_gonnerman@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/16/2001 11:54:05
I was really hoping one of the sages in this forum would
comment on this. I've been wondering about the same
thing too.

I seem to remember this being brought up quite some
time ago in another forum, and the idea was dismissed
out of hand. I don't see any reason why audio and video
ram couldn't be used for other purposes, but of course
I'm really not that familiar with the system architecture.

Anyone care to comment, speculate, guess, or give us
the definitive answer?

Regards,

Greg