Subject: Re: Help with the IPLoader
To: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
From: Ryan Nelson <ryan@riacs.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/16/2001 10:12:52
--------------A3F808A860D8620DAC4A1FEE

Kewl,

   I got it,  my problem was quit oviose although I didn't think about it
until
Marcus said something WinZip = Baddd - (Thats what I get for switching to
windows) - Dreamcast hooked up through
my Radeon card - havent got support for it yet under Linux.

Thanx
Ryan

--
-----------------------------
         Ryan Nelson

--------------A3F808A860D8620DAC4A1FEE

Kewl,
didn't think about it until
to windows) - Dreamcast hooked up through
my DC

<pre>--&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ryan Nelson
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ryan@riacs.edu
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (650) 604-4374&nbsp;
&nbsp;</html>

--------------A3F808A860D8620DAC4A1FEE--