Subject: Re: Help with the IPLoader
To: Ryan Nelson <ryan@riacs.edu>
From: John M. Choi <johnchoi@its.caltech.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/15/2001 15:29:36
I also tried to burn this without success. I get the main menu, but it's
not the broadband adapter because I got the dreamcast to successfully
mount a nfs partition so it must have something to do with the
software. Do you know if the 1IPLOAD.BIN file is already prescrambled, or
does this need to be done before burning. Also, does IP.BIN need to be
scrambled? This does not seem to be the case from the docs, but I couldn't
get the licensed by Sega screen which is supposed to be in this file,
which probably means the IP.BIN is suspect. It could also be cdrecord,
which I had to use the win32 version of. (Someone else's machine...)

Any help would be much appreciated.

John