Subject: Re: Possible uses?
To: Richard K <gh0strider@my-deja.com>
From: Harry S. Hawk <habs@panix.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/09/2001 14:34:34
I'm a non-technical lurker..

As i've mentioned before, at $99 + BBA, the dreamcast is one of the
cheapest Broadband/web surfing systems out there (+ the key board)....

If you had a large home with many TV sets spread about, and an in home
network, the DC would make a great mini-work station, say in the
kitchen or some rarely used part of the basement, or a guest room.

A cheap way to browse the web, telnet to read mail (we all read mail
in a shell right?), and play some CD's.

Returning to Lurker Mode...

/hawk

--
Harry S. Hawk		Piermont Information Systems Inc.
harry@piermont.com	917 407 4430