Subject: RE: Cross Compile NetBSD Dreamcast
To: None <David.Sanderman@sierra.com>
From: Marcus Comstedt <marcus@idonex.se>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/09/2001 19:23:36

  David> i had a similar problem -- the config from the current source tree (well, as
  David> of a few days ago when i did all this) errored out because of the lack of
  David> Makefile.dreamcast.  has this been changed in the last week or so?
  David>   dave

The relevant changes were made in the beginning of January, unless I'm
very much mistaken.

kronan:~/hack/dreamcast/netbsd/src/sys/arch/dreamcast/conf% ls
CVS      GENERIC.local           files.dreamcast  shl.x
GENERIC  Makefile.dreamcast.inc  files.shbus      std.dreamcast
kronan:~/hack/dreamcast/netbsd/src/sys/arch/dreamcast/conf% bsdconfig GENERIC
Don't forget to run "make depend"
kronan:~/hack/dreamcast/netbsd/src/sys/arch/dreamcast/conf%

My "bsdconfig" is from Jan 4.  Make sure that your sys/arch/dreamcast,
sys/arch/sh3, and share/mk are all current.

  // Marcus