Subject: RE: link
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Vann, Mark (CRTATL) <Mark.Vann@concert.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/08/2001 13:44:05

------_=_NextPart_001_01C091FF.23068CF6

I have seen some discussion about the new dreamcast being fixed so they
cannot read cdr's. Is this true? I would like to buy a few that do so i can
become more actively involved , what should i look for when buying them?

Also, i have seen a lot of stuff flying around about ide storage. Is this
really an issue, could one not build a NFS server and connect to it via the
broadband adapter? Is the adapter 100mbit capable? If not, how hard does it
look to attach a generic tuplip chipset to it?