Subject: Re: Source for rodents?
To: wallshot <wallshot@twistedgeeks.com>
From: None <kap@steakandcheese.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/07/2001 08:42:53
On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, wallshot wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Josh Brandt wrote:
>
> > I was unimpressed with the Sega Store's customer service. I wouldn't order
> > from there anyway.
>
> Got the broadband adapter from Sega Store. Paid for 2-day UPS air. Was not
> informed of any problems with the shipment or their stock, however the
> adapter wasn't shipped for 15 days after I ordered it.  Don't recommend
> paying extra for fast delivery that you won't get. Also it seems after I
> ordered I find out I can't look up my order onling since I didn't have an
> account at the time I ordered.
>
> -John

not to add to a dead thread, but..

i paid for two day shipping on my broadband adapter the day it was
available from the sega store as well. 10 days later, i remembered i had
ordered it and hadnt gotten it yet (whoops.) the woman i spoke to at
sega's 800 number said they had a warehouse computer crash, and that all
orders were finally shipped out the previous day. i got my order the next
day.

basically, people from the first two or three days were screwed as far as
overnight shipping, according to her, because thats when the warehouse
system crashed.

she did say, however, that i could call back once i received the order and
get my shipping fee returned to me, since i obviously didnt get it in two
days.

kap