Subject: Re: Source for rodents?
To: wallshot <wallshot@twistedgeeks.com>
From: Josh Brandt <mute@sidehack.sat.gweep.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/05/2001 13:58:03
> Got the broadband adapter from Sega Store. Paid for 2-day UPS air. Was not
> informed of any problems with the shipment or their stock, however the
> adapter wasn't shipped for 15 days after I ordered it.  Don't recommend
> paying extra for fast delivery that you won't get. Also it seems after I
> ordered I find out I can't look up my order onling since I didn't have an
> account at the time I ordered.

If you had called them during that time, they would have told you anything
from "Oh, we shipped all those yesterday" to "We will be shipping those
tomorrow' or "We'll be shipping those on Friday." Each deadline passed, and
every time I called, I got a different answer.

Finally, somebody said, "I'll go make sure that ships today!" and escalated
it to a manager and stuff. Two days later (the day it should have arrived),
I received the notice that it had shipped that morning.

If they'd just said, "Look, we're out, it'll be another two weeks," I would
have been happy. It's all these lies and false promises that bother me.

Josh

--
  J. Brandt / me@solipsism.net / mute@sidehack.gweep.net