Subject: Re: Bootability test
To: David Sanderman <David.Sanderman@sierra.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@ameritech.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/01/2001 11:14:13
I don't know, but you definitely want to boot a newer kernel.
Marcus and Jason Thorpe have added a number of things in the
last day or so.  And I don't think the kernel on Marcus' site
has WSCONS support yet.

If someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll build a fresh kernel and
put a scrambled .BIN on my web page.  Hopefully I can do this
tonight after work.

-Andrew