Subject: Re: ipslave
To: None <calberty@home.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@ameritech.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/30/2001 00:13:05
calberty writes:

> Yay well it just so happens I live in the usa where sega seems to be a bit behind the
> other countrys our browser currently only has dialup support oh well and the top part
> containing my bba's mac address gets snipped off too.

You can get a free GDROM of version 2.6 via http//newbrowser.sega.com/ if
you don't mind giving them all your info, and waiting. :(
Checkout http://dreamcast.planetweb.com/ for more info also. (click on the
2.1 browser info that takes you to the 2.6 info.)

I guess downloading it from some ISO site would not be legal, even though
you can get it for free anyway.  Hmm.

On a side note, can the latest browser download/run any executables via
the broadband adapter?  e.g. Would the browser be a potential way to boot
NetBSD on the "can't boot from CD" consoles?

-Andrew