Subject: Re: Broadband adapter again...
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Marcus Comstedt <marcus@idonex.se>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/29/2001 05:16:31
>>>>> "itojun" == itojun  <itojun@iijlab.net> writes:

  itojun> 	sorry if my memory is mixed up with something.  these bswap()s were
  itojun> 	leftover for mmeye isa bus workaround (mmeye = big endian,
  itojun> 	isa = little).  i believe it okay to remove those, and we'd need to
  itojun> 	fix mmeye later (if you could, please copy the current
  itojun> 	sys/arch/sh3/bus.h into sys/arch/mmeye/include/bus.h, then change
  itojun> 	sys/arch/sh3/bus.h, then we do not break anything).

There's still the G2 bus raindancing though.  That should not be in
sys/arch/sh3/include/bus.h, and I don't want it in
sys/arch/dreamcast/include/bus.h either.  I want it in
sys/arch/dreamcast/dev/g2/g2bus.c where it belongs.  But I don't see
how that can happen with the current design...

  // Marcus