Subject: Re: Broadband adapter again...
To: Marcus Comstedt <marcus@idonex.se>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/28/2001 23:00:31
On Jan 29,  4:19am, marcus@idonex.se (Marcus Comstedt) wrote:

I think itojun sent a message about this, which will fix the problem
without adding extra complexity (slowness) to the bus_space code.
But the bus_space code can be written in a way that each function
does different things depending on the bus it operates on.

christos

|   Christos> Well, you probably need your own bus_space implementation for the
|   Christos> dreamcast...
|
| But isn't the point of bus_space_* to be able to have several
| different implementations at the same time?  For example, the
| implementation for the G2 bus should be different from the one for the
| SH bus, although both are present in the Dreamcast at the same time.
| The Dreamcast can't be the only NetBSD platform that has such
| requirements?
|

|   // Marcus

-- End of excerpt from Marcus Comstedt