Subject: Re: Death of Dreamcast?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Alexander <mikea@spyral.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/23/2001 14:48:25
Well, maybe not.  Check out:
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/010123/ca_sega_2.html

Tuesday January 23, 4:31 pm Eastern Time

Press Release

Sega Statement January 23, 2001

SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 23, 2001--Sega of America stated
today that the company globally reaffirms its
commitment to Dreamcast. In fact, Sega has more than 100 games worldwide
coming out for the platform in the next year. It is not
Sega's policy to comment on rumors and the company has not made any
statement regarding ceasing manufacturing of Dreamcast
or development for other videogame platforms.

Contact:

     Sega of America
     Charles Bellfield, 415/701-3824
     pr@sega.com