Subject: Coders Cable
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Anthony Treanor <anthony@perthweb.com.au>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/22/2001 15:30:00
Hi,
	Has anyone bought and tried one of the "coder cables" from the site that
(Something like igtek or Lingtek or maybe nothing like either) was listed
on Jules site (it's currently down or gone). I want to make sure it works
before I fork out $50 bucks, I realize I could build my own, but that
sounds like far to much disaster waiting to happen.

Has anybody read Raymond E Fiest, what was it that they called them,
rumormongers?
The social engineers that invoke panic or demoralize anothers army by using
carefully placed words and ideas within the social structure of the enemy ?
Anyway I'm looking forward to the first time I get access to the machine.

It will be a glorious moment :]

Anthony