Subject: Re: piracy
To: <>
From: Daniel Seagraves <dseagrav@sakura.lunar-tokyo.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/11/2001 10:04:52
On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Josh Brandt wrote:

> While this is fascinating and relevant in many places, I don't think it's
> very on-topic for a Dreamcast development list. Can we please take the
> piracy debate elsewhere?

I second that...  It sickens me to see people trying to justify theft.  In
any case, the new DCs will NOT read anything we can write, and that's not
going to change no matter how badly we pester Mr. Byrd, so we really
should bne focusing on finding a way around this so that the port doesn't
die from lack of hardware to run on.

Besides, I'm sure that there are enough layers of management above
Mr. Byrd such that he cannot change this situation even if he wanted to.