Subject: RE: Greetings
To: <>
From: Daniel Seagraves <dseagrav@sakura.lunar-tokyo.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/10/2001 20:48:42
> And then Commodore went broke, of course :)  Sega is trying to learn from
> the mistakes of other companies.  We're trying to figure out ways to get
> this sort of developers to be mutually beneficial to the hackers and to
> Sega.

I can definetely agree with this.  I despise code thieves.  Absolutely
hate them.  Too much work goes into a program for some idiot with a
CD-cloner to steal it and negate all your hard work.

Question, though....  I thought GD-ROMs were in a special format?  How are
the pirates duplicating them?  Or are they just taking the data off a GD
and putting it on a CD?