Subject: Re: Greetings
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Remy Saville <remy@home.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/10/2001 14:02:35
> for the Indrema). Tell me that you at SEGA have studied the
market and
> concluded that there is no enough money on it and them I will
shut up!

Yarouze bombed.  Nobody cares about Indrema, 99.99% of the
gamers don't even know about it.  There are thousands of people
who previously bought DC games who now just get ISOs. That costs
Sega and its partners a lot of money.

Instead of getting angry at the Developer Technical Support of
SOA and giving him all sorts of business advice to pass along to
the head of Sega why don't you first show how the Sony supported
home developer program benifited Sony to prove why Sega should
do that.

Amiga had a good development community.  True.  Are people
without anything like that now?

Only if they've never heard of a PC.

Can we all be nice now?