Subject: RE: Greetings
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Salvador_Fandi=F1o?= <sfandino@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/10/2001 22:01:23
Hi John

> And then Commodore went broke, of course :)  Sega is trying to learn from
> the mistakes of other companies.  We're trying to figure out ways to get
> this sort of developers to be mutually beneficial to the hackers and to
> Sega.

Maybe as I don't speak (or write) English well, you are not understanding
what I'm trying to tell you... or you are just giving me easy answers
without really thinking about the matter. Are you trying to tell me that
Commodore broke because developer aficionados do games just for fun or
beacuse it had a happy comunity flying around?

I'm telling you that there is a potential market for SEGA that you are
ignoring, we are NOT pirates, we are hobbyists, we want to do more things
that just playing games, and we have money and want to spend it in some
useless piece of technology that could be a DC accesory that let us do
really interesting thinks or it could be a PS2 (just joking, we will wait
for the Indrema). Tell me that you at SEGA have studied the market and
concluded that there is no enough money on it and them I will shut up!

Bye,

  - Salva