Subject: Re: Greetings
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Remy Saville <remy@home.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/10/2001 11:38:10
> Perhaps Sega could offer some sort of 'home dev' DC with the
CDR booting
> backdoor left in, if even for a higher price...?

Hmm..  The Yarouze/Yaroze was a flop IMHO.  Too expensive and
far too limiting NDA attached to it.  Especially once people
figured out how to use a Pro Action Replay to do everything, if
not more, with their playstation for much cheaper and without
having to give Sony anything.

I'm if the Yarouze experiment didn't bomb Sega would already
have one of their own.  Just go buy a DC now.  I'm sure older
used DCs wont be that hard to find once the Xbox and GameCube
are out and the PS2 has some good titles.

:(