Subject: Where's the bootin info?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Anthony Treanor <anthony@perthweb.com.au>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/10/2001 01:49:47
Hi,
	There doesn't seem to be a lot of info regarding how to actually get BSD
running on my DC, this is fair enough since it's early days, but I want to
play now damit! :]
  If anyone could answer one of the following it would be highly appreciated!

 From what I can gather I need to build a kernel on a BSD system with the
DC specs in mind?
I'm running Debian and Red Hat

I burn the kernel image to a normal CD, place in DC and presto?

Thanks in advance
Anthony

Anthony Treanor - Web Engineer - PerthWeb Pty Ltd
Internet Solutions for your business!

Level 9/105 St George's Tc - Perth - Western Australia
Ph: (08) 9226 1366 Fax: (08) 9226 1375 Mobile : 0419 949 007
Visit Perth online! : www.perthweb.com.au