Subject: Re: Greetings
To: None <john.byrd@segaamerica.com>
From: Marcus Comstedt <marcus@idonex.se>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/09/2001 03:16:34
>>>>> "jwb" == Byrd, John <john.byrd@segaamerica.com> writes:

  jwb> Hello port-dreamcast,

Hello, and welcome to the NetBSD/dreamcast list!

It's great to see you here John.

  jwb> Although I can't yet release proprietary technical information publicly,
  jwb> there are other ways we might be able to help out with this sort of project.
  jwb> For example, we may be able to help with testing or verification of
  jwb> compatibility with various revisions of Dreamcast hardware.  We also may be
  jwb> able to audit your work for security errors or other problems in
  jwb> implementation which may make your work unstable with specific respect to
  jwb> the Dreamcast.

This is an excellent offer!  While it's pretty simple to get something
that appears to work, there is always the question of "is this really
the right way to do it?  will it work in all cases?".  If you can help
us answer those questions, it would mean a lot.

  jwb> Thanks for your work, and good luck...

Thank you.

   // Marcus