A test version of NetBSD 7.1.1 Cobalt RestoreCD/RestoreUSB

Hi,

Recently I received an inquiry about netbsd-7 based cobalt RestoreCD,
then I've tried to updated restorecd script files this weekend.

After a few hours work it seems almost working so I've put
created RestoreCD and RestoreUSB images here for testing:
 http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/cobalt/restore-cd/7.1.1/

I'm not sure how the GENERIC kernel of NetBSD/cobalt 7.1.1 is stable,
but at least installation (i.e. newfs and extracting binary sets etc.)
works fine, i.e. no panic or random core dump etc.

There is no visible functional changes in RestoreCD/USB script itself,
but please refer the following CHANGES file in github for more details:
 https://github.com/tsutsui/netbsd-cobalt-restorecd/blob/7.1.1-20180217/data/i386/common/root/CHANGES
 https://github.com/tsutsui/netbsd-cobalt-restorecd

---

- restorecd-7.1.1-20180217.iso.gz is a gzipped RestoreCD ISO9660 image.
- restoreusb-7.1.1-20180217.img.gz is a gzipped RestoreUSB image
  for >=600MiB USB memory sticks on USB bootable PCs.

See also "Restore CD/USB Howto" for actual installation procedures:
 http://www.NetBSD.org/ports/cobalt/restorecd-howto.html

Have fun,
---
Izumi Tsutsui