Re: Cobalt RestoreCD/RestoreUSB based on NetBSD 5.1.2

On 11/02/2012 15:05, Mike Hebel wrote:
Sweet!  And just in time for me to reload my Qube2 so it runs Simh a
little cleaner.  (I'm running a virtual vax on it right.  Weirdness with
the Simh networking but otherwise it's fine.)  Needs more ram though.

cool, I wanted to do this but assumed it the qube2 couldn't take it as it cause 100% CPU utilisation on my core2 macbook pro emulating a vax with bsd 4.3.
Setting the idle detection on didnt help.

Sevan