Re: mips64 on port-cobalt

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:06 AM, Markus W Kilbinger <mk%kilbi.de@localhost>
wrote:

>    >>  panic: CPU type (0xffffffff) not supported  [... and so on]
>
>    Andy> I tried it and got the same thing. Well, I presume I did, it
>    Andy> was just scrolling this stuff "forever".
>
> -current's classic/mipsel, e.g. GENERIC kernel seem to have problems,
> too:
>
> When starting the first program / 'init' it displays a message about
> '/usr/lib/O32' path and hangs/stops.
>
> Is this reproducable with gxemul?

I'm not sure which kernel you're referring to. I don't know what
classic/mipsel is? Show me a kernel to boot and I'll try it. I didn't
see this with a GENERIC kernel for Cobalt (which is mipsel) from
http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/200912140000Z/cobalt/binary/kernel/.

I'm only booting the kernel, not a userland so I don't think I'd see
what you're talking about anyway...

Andy