Re: Problems with my Qube 2

On 9/18/09 8:19 PM, Andy Ruhl wrote:
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Sevan /
Venture37<venture37%gmail.com@localhost>  wrote:
hmm, that might have been me plugging in the serial lead, I've set
"ddb.fromconsole?=0" in /etc/sysctl.conf as instructed&  "ddb.onpanic?=1"
Will post back with another trace output if/when it hangs again?

Yeap, that was likely what caused the break.

Mine is also hanging up once in a while but I didn't have it set to
drop to the DB prompt. I do now, but I haven't had a hang (crash?)
since I've done that. If I get one, hopefully we can compare notes.

I think it happens on mine during really high load, but probably also
related to disk activity.

Andy

I thought it was high load as well, but the box is sitting there idle atm as I've moved all the services off it.

Sevan