RE: USB attached storage on Qube2?

I'm using my Qube2 as a console server with a 4 prolific usb>rs232 adapters
connected to a 4 port usb hub + another attached directly to the card.
http://www.geeklan.co.uk/?p=111
The patches are for NetBSD 4.0, not sure they'll apply to 4.0.1 (I'm still on
v4.0)
There's a precompiled 4.0 kernel + a patch for /dev/MAKEDEV if you want to give
it a quick test here:
http://www.geeklan.co.uk/files/cobalt/usbsupportkernel.tgz

Thank you Izumi for pointing me in the right direction.

Sevan / Venture37
Win an Xbox 360 or £200 Top Shop Vouchers
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454062/direct/01/