Where is the host name?

I'm trying to map my OpenBSD knowledge onto NetBSD-Cobalt. Where the
frack is the hostname set at boot time? I've tried /etc/myname, I've
tried /etc/rc.conf hostname='name', but those don't work compared to a
NetBSD doc I've read. A grep -R of /etc for the current hostname doesn't
fidn anything. I had a quick look in the Linux /boot directory with no
luck either.

So how does one set/alter the hostname after an install on a NetBSD-cobalt?

--
Anthony C Howe        Twitter: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Skype: SirWumpus        BarricadeMX & Milters