4.0.1 brandnew restorecd

I wrote:
> Anyway, after creating another set of ~12 coasters
> I think I've managed to get it. I'll post after more cleanup.

Now coasters become a paperweight..

Finally I've uploaded a new 4.0.1 restorecd:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/cobalt/restore-cd/4.0.1/

Here is a list of changes from CHANGES file:
---

[20081017] Update for 4.0.1 and misc improvements
================================

Changes:
--------
 - binaries and sources from NetBSD 4.0.1 release distribution
   see NetBSD 4.0.1 announcement for details:
   http://www.NetBSD.org/releases/formal-4/NetBSD-4.0.1.html
 - restorecd now also provides 'rescue' environment which allows remote login
   without a working localdisk, and the conventional restore operation is
   now started via paneld menu invoked by holding off the "select" button
   for two seconds
 - update a patched bootloader to show boot banner onto the LCD
 - install netbsd-INSTALL.gz kernel as usr/games/.doug in ext2fs partition
   for emergency local boot, which is loaded by holding all four cursor
   buttons on powerup
 - attach paneld.tar.gz sources archive and periodic banner refresh patch
 - show proper motd login message
 - disable postfix on i386 server
 - ignore fwip* interfaces on i386 server
 - update some named files
 - update instructions.txt and cleanup misc scripts

---

See also instructions.txt and README files in the tar.gz archive
for details.
---
Izumi Tsutsui