Re: Compiling kernel for Qube2700WG?

nimitz%nimitzbrood.com@localhost wrote:

> OT: Have you had trouble getting ram that works for these boxes?  Of my
> current Cobalt boxes I think only one has 128M and any ram I've bought for
> them seems to not be recognized.  Even the MemoryX ram I bought that was
> specifically sold for Qube2/Raq2 units didn't work.

For 2700?

The 2700WG manual says "16MB to 64MB SIMM" so I guess it supports
only upto 128MB (two 64MB ones).

I'm not sure what type of SIMM is required, but I've put the two
32MB ones pulled from old PCs. (so 2700 requires 5V EDO?)
I've heard Qube2, RaQ and RaQ2 use (rare) 3.3V EDO though.
(My RaQ has one 64MB SIMM and RaQ2 has two 128MB SIMMs IIRC)
---
Izumi Tsutsui