RE:most current install disk

Brian,
AFAIK the most current install disk (at least for my Raq2+'s) is the NetBSD 4.0-release disk intended for boot on an x86 to be installed over a network line. I have used that for all of my machines and then manually done cvs/build/src upgrades from there without trouble.

I do not remember where I initially found this bootable image (it may have been through NetBSD.org rather than another search), but I did save it. There is a copy at http://pub.dayid.org/NetBSD/cobalt/restorecd-4.0-20080423.iso.bz2 ; however that is on a very poor connection so you may be better seeking it elsewhere.

-Dayid Alan