Raq2 NAMP?

I've set this up before, but I've lost the majority of the documentation...

Anyone have a good/decent resource for setting up a NetBSD/cobalt, Apache2.2, MySQL5, and PHP5 server?

Also, I have a copy of the NetBSD/cobalt 4.0 restoreCD, but I've heard that there are issues with it.. should I stick with the 3.99.17 CD linked on the NetBSD/cobalt site? or go with the 4.0 I've found on this list?

John