Long downloads, network frozen

Hi all,

I believe it has been discussed here before, but I
just want to mention this again. I have a Qube II and
running 4.0 on it. It is with standard kernel and I
use it as multi-functional route/server. It is
behaving great, but there are some quirks:

1. When downloading a large file (DVD ISO image by
torrent for example) at some point in time (say
between 60 and 70% of the download the Qube freezes.
2. After about 3-4 months of normal usage of the
Internet  I have to reboot, because it is becoming
sluggish and responds very slowly in some cases.

Anyone experiencing the same with the Qube II?

Cheers!
ET

Be a better friend, newshound, and