Subject: Off-Topic: Other RaQ Products
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: John Schutte <john@gnusnotunix.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/21/2007 16:29:05
I recently came into about 15 assorted RaQ1-4 servers, mostly Raq1/2.  The
1's and 2's all use NetBSD happily, and are being meticulously put into a
rather simplistic cluster for mail and web filtering.  Which leaves me =
with
about 5 RaQ 3's and 4's to play with.  My options are sadly limited, since
I'm mainly a linux guy, the temptation is to tear all my hair out trying =
put debian on them.. but, I was wondering if anyone has a similar solution
to the NetBSD/cobalt recovery cd for the i386-based Raq3+?

I don't mind a challenge.. so putting it on the hard way wouldn't break my
will.. but if it works out, I could have another 15 raq3/4/550's to
install.  I want something I can just roll them out with.

Sorry for the off-topic post.=20

--
G. John Schutte
GNUdotNET Webmaster