Subject: Re: UnRAR pkg?
To: Richard Hamilton-Frost <rhfweb@gmail.com>
From: Erik Berls <cyber@netbsd.org>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/07/2007 13:15:49
As a word of warning.  Checking out pkgsrc like that will get you
pkgsrc-current.  Pkgsrc is released quarterly as a branch with
everything pretty consistent internally.  These are released as eg:
pkgsrc-2007Q3.  The quarterly release come as a compressed tarball
(.tgz) that install *much* quicker than using CVS.

-=erik.

--
"Too bad $VOLUNTEERS don't get their act together and provide
$SOLUTION_TO_VERY_DIFFICULT_PROBLEM in a decent fashion"  -- from IRC,