Subject: USB card with NetBSD 4.0beta
To: NetBSD Cobalt <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Andreas Fuchs <fox@tcnet.ch>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 09/01/2007 17:00:52
--------------010504030707030103020202

I hope Itsumi is still reading here :-)

Tryed today to get my USB card working in the Cobalt with NetBSD 4.0 Beta.

After following my own notes about how to do it i have the following in
dmesg:

uhci0 at pci0 dev 9 function 2: VIA Technologies VT83C572 USB Controller
(rev. 0x02)
uhci0: can't map i/o space
ohci0 at pci0 dev 10 function 0: NEC USB Host Controller (rev. 0x41)
ohci0: interrupting at irq 9
ohci0: OHCI version 1.0
usb0 at ohci0: USB revision 1.0
uhub0 at usb0
uhub0: NEC OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
ohci1 at pci0 dev 10 function 1: NEC USB Host Controller (rev. 0x41)
ohci1: interrupting at irq 0
ohci1: OHCI version 1.0
usb1 at ohci1: USB revision 1.0
uhub1 at usb1
uhub1: NEC OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
NEC USB Host Controller (USB serial bus, interface 0x20, revision 0x02)
at pci0 dev 10 function 2 not configured

But when i connect something to the USB card, nothing happens
i did run /dev/MAKEDEV scsibus
an i double checked the kernel config, but i don't see where it goes wrong
any ideas how i can find out are welcome.

Andreas

--
-----------------------------------
Andreas Fuchs

P: 031 792 04 34
N: 078 740 93 80
M: fox@tcnet.ch
W: www.aironaut.ch

--------------010504030707030103020202

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Fuchs
n:Fuchs;Andreas
adr;quoted-printable:;;Allmend 31;Niederh=C3=BCnigen;;3504;Schweiz
email;internet:fox@tcnet.ch
tel;home:031 792 03 34
tel;cell:078 740 93 80
x-mozilla-html:TRUE