Subject: Re: questions about latest beta iso
To: Brian <brian-list@comcast.net>
From: Erik Berls <cyber@netbsd.org>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/30/2007 10:20:23
Yes, the bootloader will support larger kernels, but only on local disks.

The bootloader doesn't yet support netbooting.  So if you need to
netboot the kernel, you need to pay attention to the old restrictions.

-=erik.

--
"Too bad $VOLUNTEERS don't get their act together and provide
$SOLUTION_TO_VERY_DIFFICULT_PROBLEM in a decent fashion"  -- from IRC,