Subject: Re: difference between RaQ & CacheRaQ?
To: James Hartley <jjhartley@gmail.com>
From: Andreas Fuchs <fox@tcnet.ch>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/25/2007 19:33:52
--------------090607070204020904050604

Jim

As far as i know the main difference is the Ethernet ports, the Qube2
and the Raq's have 10MB interfaces and the Cache Raq has 100MB ethernet
ports. That's also the reason why the Restore CD was'nt working. Don't
know about the 4.0b CD if there is any difference.

regards
Andreas

--
-----------------------------------
Andreas Fuchs

P: 031 792 04 34
N: 078 740 93 80
M: fox@tcnet.ch
W: www.aironaut.ch

--------------090607070204020904050604

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Fuchs
n:Fuchs;Andreas
adr;quoted-printable:;;Allmend 31;Niederh=C3=BCnigen;;3504;Schweiz
email;internet:fox@tcnet.ch
tel;home:031 792 03 34
tel;cell:078 740 93 80
x-mozilla-html:TRUE