Subject: Re: chroot ramifications?
To: Evgueni Tzvetanov <attroppa@yahoo.com>
From: Erik Berls <cyber@ono-sendai.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/23/2007 08:09:33
Evgueni,

Hubert was merely quantifying what he meant by "No & yes.".  First by
a sentence of what he meant by "no", and then one of what he meant by
"yes".  I didn't see him accuse you of anything, only clarify (per
your request).

-=erik.

--
"Too bad $VOLUNTEERS don't get their act together and provide
$SOLUTION_TO_VERY_DIFFICULT_PROBLEM in a decent fashion"  -- from IRC,