Subject: Re: any support for wireless cards?
To: None <cyber@NetBSD.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/10/2007 13:09:36
cyber@NetBSD.org wrote:

> One should be able to control ALL the options from the raq's firmware
> prompt.  If it wasn't for the fact that the new bootstrap made it into
> a release before I found its deficiencies, I would have suggested a
> revert.

Why don't you make it, or revert it?

> If you really want to commit PCI drivers to GENERIC, please fix the
> 2nd stage, and update the netboot instructions first.

Current GENERIC can't be loaded by the firmware already,
but is there any reason to keep current state?

I just thought GENERIC should be really generic.
I had no intention of talking you into changing it,
but I'll never touch cobalt/conf/GENERIC anymore as per
port master's request.
---
Izumi Tsutsui