Subject: RE: possible fan for Qube 2
To: 'bbee'" , "'Andy Ruhl' <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: Claudio Leiva <cleivas@cox.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 06/23/2007 10:08:36
Another possibility is to reduce the voltage of the fan from 12 v to 7 =
or 5
volts, I=B4m using stock fan with 2 hd (2.5=94, 10 and 160 gb) on a =
single
adaptor connected to the Qube IDE with no overheat and very little =
noise.

I have my Qube on my room and I can sleep with no problems.

Claudio A Leiva S
Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
http://cleiva.no-ip.com