Subject: Qube doesn't respond after a few minutes (current)
To: list NetBSD Cobalt <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Dennis <mips128@gmx.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/01/2007 20:54:15
Hi everyone.

At the moment I spend most of my times studying for my finals, thats why
I haven't worked much on the build server.
I have updated the qube (with the binary package to current):
# uname -a
NetBSD  4.99.11 NetBSD 4.99.11 (GENERIC) #0: Tue Feb 20 01:22:15 UTC
2007
builds@b1.netbsd.org:/home/builds/ab/HEAD/cobalt/200702190000Z-obj/home/builds/ab/HEAD/src/sys/arch/cobalt/compile/GENERIC
cobalt

And I thought I had set up everything to run the bulk build. Today I
just wanted to try out if the exclusion of kde and gnome worked with a
package.

Unfortunately, the qube froze after around 10 to 15 minutes while
compiling. I couldn't ping the qube, nor I got something from the serial
console :( This error is "reproducable" ...

/var/crash is empty. So I have no information what happens.

Does anybody know where I can start looking. Or if this current version
is buggy?

I really would love to get bulk build running ...

Bye,
Dennis