Subject: Re: Qube2 random crash at 3.1
To: None <pete@rushmere.org>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 02/28/2007 09:10:10
On 2/28/07, Pete Rushmere <pete@rushmere.org> wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>

> > I'll turn it off and it will crash tonight, so I can then try again :)
> >
> > Andy
>
> Have you shut down the windoze box with the serial connection still plugged
> in? I had this problem before and it was the pc firing rubbish up the serial
> lead which was crashing the Qube....

That's not it I think. It was sitting there powered on for days, and I
was logging in and out via hyperterm to see if that might be part of
what's going on. It still hasn't crashed. I disconnected the hyperterm
session this morning finally, so I expect it to be down sometime soon
:)

And guess what, it's not responding to an ssh connect attempt...

Maybe I just need to unplug the blasted serial cable altogether. So
you could be right Pete :)

Andy