Subject: Re: current kernel-- config issues
To: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: Erik Berls <cyber@ono-sendai.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 02/23/2007 14:43:28
On 2/23/07, Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/23/07, bmcewen@comcast.net <bmcewen@comcast.net> wrote:
> > also, while I'm here, is this all I need to add to get USB support going?
>
> I'd also like to know this, and I'd also like it to be part of the
> default kernel since it's been so long that we have worked around the
> "firmware kernel boot" limitations by booting the bootloader.

Let me know how this testing goes and I'll add it.  At this point, I'm
likely to be adding another config file for netbooting on the grounds
that things were blown out when the unfortunately minimalistic 2nd
stage.  (We also lost the ability to boot/run off of the second drive
with that introduction, fixing it is on my absurdly long todo list.)

-=erik.