Subject: Re: Problem with "sync" in NetBSD-current...
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Robert P. Thille <list-netbsd-port-cobalt@rangat.org>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 02/14/2007 10:52:47
Peter Fröhlich wrote:
> I ended up putting "-mips4" as a GCC option into sys.mk and at least as
> of right now the build is still progressing happily (takes forever
> though :-). Not sure whether it will actually *work* once it's done
> building of course, but at least I now have a chance to try it out. Any
> comments/advice anyone might still have about this whole MIPS I vs. MIPS
> 4 issue for NetBSD/cobalt would be very much appreciated. :-)

When you initially had the error, how did you initiate the build?  Did
you use build.sh or just set stuff up manually and invoke make?  I
haven't built natively (takes too long) in a long time, but I don't
remember having trouble building -current on my RaQ2+ with build.sh

Robert

--
Robert Thille                7575 Meadowlark Dr.; Sebastopol, CA 95472
Home: 707.824.9753    Office/VOIP: 707.780.1560     Cell: 707.217.7544